Demystification Guru

Just because we don't understand something, doesn't mean it isn't understandable.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, May 10, 2008

080510

Today is my mother's 77th birthday - happy birthday Mum! This morning when I went running, Peter came with me and walked in the opposite direction and took photographs of this and that.
in the park this morning
This is me running the upwind leg of the circuit. Not very high off the ground but good form! Arms at a good height, feet straight. I suppose the feet could be a little farther apart - not so single file - but it seems to work for me. As I have said before, I'll never win a race (too slow) but I happy that I'm just out there.
I'm wearing my pink Manolo says: Super Fantastic! t-shirt and have decided that the water bottle belt is a good idea.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home