Demystification Guru

Just because we don't understand something, doesn't mean it isn't understandable.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Garden still growing

My garden is growing along nicely.
cherry tomato
Here is one cherry tomato plant out of a line of four. I have the sprinkler on because tomatoes need water in order to produce fruit of any account.
garlic chives
These are the garlic chives that came back as a perennial. They are surrounded by robust marigolds who apparently love their location.
cosmos and dill
I planted cosmos along the fence, hoping they would grow taller than anything in the foreground. They turned out to be all shades of purple to pink and included these nice white ones. In the foreground of the photo is my dill plant.

I have been clipping the chives most days and using them in salads. But I haven't picked any of the other herbs yet. The basil could be picked and the mint but I think the others are still a little small.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The chives and marigold look gorgeous together!

10:53 p.m., June 28, 2006  
Blogger JuliaR said...

Thanks Zoom. These marigolds are especially saturated in colour.

9:18 a.m., July 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home