Demystification Guru

Just because we don't understand something, doesn't mean it isn't understandable.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, August 09, 2007

some people...

I don't know why people keep paying Warren Kinsella for his scribblings. I have often found his blog to be irritating, petty, and stupid - enough so that I don't bother to even look at it any more. In today's Post, he got paid to write the opening line: Graffiti is ubiquitous; it's everywhere. Duh. Check the dictionary: ubiquitous MEANS everywhere.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Leddy said...

Right on, Julia. I also noticed "pestilential plague" later in the piece. (Is there any other kind?)

7:22 p.m., August 09, 2007  
Blogger JuliaR said...

Oh Michael, I didn't see it. I confess, the first line annoyed me so I didn't read the rest until I'd gone and made myself a cup of coffee. And then I skimmed it because I have read his stuff for years and can't be bothered do do it more credit than skimming. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

7:39 p.m., August 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home