Demystification Guru

Just because we don't understand something, doesn't mean it isn't understandable.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Friday, August 05, 2005

corn husking

I like husking corn. I was going to say "shucking" but that's for peas. I think what I like about eating corn in season is the fact that it IS in season. When things that are grown naturally come into season, it's good to eat too much of them. We should keep in touch with the natural movements of the planet in small ways like this. Right now, it is HOT and we should enjoy the heat because in only a few months, it will be COLD. And then we should enjoy the cold and snow. I suppose if I lived closer to the equator, I might have a different perspective. But I don't. I am north of 40 degrees latitude and so I feel I should live accordingly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home