Demystification Guru

Just because we don't understand something, doesn't mean it isn't understandable.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Saturday musings

I was just looking at my various blog stats and noticed this poor neglected thing. While my sewing blog is now at over 6,200 total hits since I started tracking in January and the puppy blog has 5,000 hits, this one only has 540. Alas, I find I have no opinion on many things. Is that true? Not really but I think I am busy writing the other two blogs and run out of writing for this one. I glanced at the other files I have and saw the entries I kept while I was living in England and thought I could do a Pepys and re-run them. Then I thought better of that. Then I thought, why don't I write similar entries for my life now? And then I realized I am pretty much doing that with the puppy blog. Anyway.

Today is a Saturday and so the rhythm of the weekdays is different. We get up later and Peter is around and everything is louder than when it's just me and the dog. He makes me coffee and we send each other emails across the vast space between the living room and the dining room. Tomorrow is our 24th anniversary - shazam! We've got reservations at a lovely little Thai restaurant to which we can walk and no offense but the dog is not invited.

2 Comments:

Blogger zoom said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm very happy to hear that you're going to ressurect your opinion blog. I check in every now and then, and it makes me happy to see a new entry.

9:07 p.m., May 24, 2006  
Blogger JuliaR said...

Ack! Now I had better get on the ball and write something. I always like finding new stuff on your blog too, even if I don't comment.

9:39 p.m., May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home